Books for Lawyers - Subject Guides
A topic-by-topic reference list of books we've referred to in our articles.
- Jennifer J Rose, How to Capture and Keep Clients: Marketing Strategies for Lawyers, 2016
- Ken Matejka, The Lawyer’s Ultimate Guide to Online Leads, 2017
- Montina Portis, How to Market Your Law Firm Online, 2015
- Henry Dahut, Marketing the Legal Mind: Search for Leadership, 2014
- Tim Prizeman, The Thought Leadership Manual, How to Grab Your Clients’ Attention with Powerful Ideas, 2015
- Ann Handley and Vahe Habeshian, Everybody Writes: Your Go-to-Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content, 2014
- Guy Kawasaki and Peg Fitzpatrick, The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users, 2014
- Joe Pulizzi, Epic Content Marketing: How to Tell a Different Story, Break Through the Clutter & Win More Customers by Marketing Less, 2013
- Meghan Casey, The Content Strategy Toolkit: Methods, Guidelines, and Templates for Getting Content Right, 2015
- Ann Rockley and Charles Cooper, Managing Enterprise Content: A Unified Content Strategy, 2012
- Gabriela Taylor, Advertising in a Digital Age: Best Practices & Tips for Paid Search and Social Media Advertising, 2013
- Faris Yakob, Paid Attention : Innovative Advertising for a Digital World, 2015
- Harry J Gold, The Digital Advertising Guide, 2015
- Jim Jansen, Understanding Sponsored Search : Core Elements of Keyword Advertising, 2011
- Mike Smith, Targeted: How Technology is Revolutionizing Advertising and the Way Companies Reach Consumers, 2014
- Gregory Cristal, Ad Serving Technology : Understand the Marketing Revelation That Commercialized the Internet, 2014
Legal Project Management
- Jennifer Wolfe and Anne Chasser, Domain Names Rewired: Strategies for Brand Protection in the Next Generation of the Internet, 2012.
- Gerald Levine, Domain Name Arbitration: A Practical Guide to Asserting and Defending Claims of Cybersquatting Under the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy, 2015.
- Torsten Bettinger and Allegra Waddell, Domain Name Law and Practice: An Intentional Handbook, 2016.
- Konstantinos Komatis, The Current State of Domain Name Regulation: Domain Names as Second Class Citizens in a Mark-dominated World, 2010.